Steubenville South for 2009 is scheduled for Friday-Sunday, June 26-28, in Alexandria.
VPCYG members who want to attend with our group need to sign up and pay a $30 deposit BEFORE Monday, March 2. BEFORE means “before”; not ON that day; not AFTER that day.
The total cost of attending Steubenville South will be more than $200. It is difficult to say exactly what the final cost will be, because hotel rooms have not yet been reserved.
Here is a breakdown of anticipated costs:
- $140/person; this cost is charged by the Diocese of Alexandria for attending the 3 day conference.
- The $30 deposit goes toward this cost.
- The remaining $110 must be paid before April 20.
- $25/person; this is for transportation costs to pay for the Sacred Heart school bus.
- This money will be due by June 10.
- $55-$70/person; this is for a two-night stay at a hotel room, based on a 4-person occupancy.
- This money will be due by May 31.
- $25/person; for incidental purchases (like t-shirts; CDs; etc)
- THIS BRINGS A TOTAL OF ABOUT $255/PERSON.
VPCYG will conduct a fundraiser to help individuals defray the cost.
If you want to attend, you must sign up and turn in a $30 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit before March 2. You may give your name and money either to me or to Mrs. Anne at Sacred Heart.
Check out the Steubenville South 2009 website for more information.